Office Project – Commercial Construction
In the office industry, the look and feel of a building can be crucial to a company’s success. A retail store’s atmosphere can be the difference between keeping a loyal customer base and going out of business. Thus, the design and construction of a space can echo throughout the lifespan of a company.
Office construction requires an awareness of the long-term effects of projects, as well as an efficient design and construction phase. In order to meet a client’s advertised opening date, general contractors must maintain a precise schedule. Oftentimes this means ensuring that subcontractors have completed their work effectively and on time.
Common Office Project Types
- Buildouts: A buildout involves a contractor demolishing the property on a space in order to rebuild one that fits the needs of the space’s new tenants.
- Storefront: In a storefront project, a contractor is hired to remodel the front of a store in order to attract more foot traffic.
- Remodels: Remodeling includes renovating and upgrading an existing space.
- Rebranding: Rebranding, like remodeling, includes revamping an existing property. However, rebranding is less involved than remodeling and is focused on changing or upgrading the look of the client’s space.
- Sustainability: A sustainability project is a project where the contractor helps a company update their space and “Go Green.”
- Turnkey: Turnkey projects involve a client hiring a contractor to build or remodel a company for the client to eventually sell.
Texas Built Construction’s Office Experience
Over 30 years of combined office construction experience has given Texas Built Construction knowledge of the importance of maintaining an efficient build schedule and a strong basis of communication with our clients.
We’ve established a reputation as a office construction company that excels at office space, strip centers, and higher end stores, among others.
We’ve worked with clients on a wide variety of projects in different states and have developed a reputation as a reliable company that people can trust for high-quality construction work.
We are a client focused company that is dedicated to to providing transparency throughout our entire process. Our clients collaborate with us during the building process and that is the first key step to a successful project. With the help of our team you will complete your project on time and on budget.
VA Loan Approved Lender
Texas Built Construction is an approved VA Loan Builder.